Image hosting by Upload Gambar

hanya satu

| 0 comments»

make in Blogger. So, I have this situation now:

....and would like to change "POSTED BY POCKET" in a way that I add my own signature in the bottom of the post, like this one for example:
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

1. First, we need to make our signature. It will be a picture (image), so if you're making your own, you'll have do it in some Graphic Editor (Photoshop, Gimp, CorelDraw...)You can also use some image (picture) from the web (if it's free to use).

NOTE:
Size your picture properly (Blogger won't shrink it, so do not place huge pictures). For example, the one I used here is 170 x 74 pixels, with a white background (to blend with template background).

2. Next thing is to upload the picture to a free web host service (like PhotoBucket. Picasa, TinyPic....) to get the URL address of it.

3. Now to place it in our template. Back up your templ

0 Responses to "hanya satu" (Leave A Comment)